Your cart

Your cart is empty


Not sure where to start?

It starts from here:

Description

Stardust was born in 2016 with the desire to experiment with a blend of all our white grapes, becoming a tribute to the late David Bowie in the process. It is obtained for 70% from slightly overripe Sauvignon grapes and for the remaining 30% from a blend of Trebbiano and Malvasia Puntinata, a typical blend of the Castelli Romani.

Alcoholic content
12,5%

Bottles produced
2500 da 0,75lt

Best Online

Stardust IGP Lazio Bianco 2020

Regular price €12,50 EUR
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fast Shipping
Secure payments
Safe Packaging

Why choose it

What do you drink - Label in tribute to the late David Bowie

Goes great with - It goes well with light dishes such as salads, seafood appetizers, fish, sushi and vegetables

When - An excellent choice for those looking for a light and fresh wine, perfect for the summer or to accompany light and delicate dishes.

Denomination - Stardust IGP Lazio Bianco

Vintage - 2020

Grape variety - 70% from Sauvignon grapes and 30% from a blend of Trebbiano and Malvasia Puntinata

Region - Lazio

Alcohol content - 12.5 °/VOL

Service temperature - 8-10 ° C

Description

Stardust was born in 2016 with the desire to experiment with a blend of all our white grapes, becoming a tribute to the late David Bowie in the process. It is obtained for 70% from slightly overripe Sauvignon grapes and for the remaining 30% from a blend of Trebbiano and Malvasia Puntinata, a typical blend of the Castelli Romani.

Alcoholic content
12,5%

Bottles produced
2500 da 0,75lt

Artico

Other labels

Others:

More in the same region

Lazio

Artico

Craftsmanship, authenticity, competence, territoriality
Arctic farm
It was born around the end of the 90s with the acquisition of small lots of land in the area of Aprilia and Colli Lanuvini, exactly on the border between the Roman countryside and the Pontine countryside.

Reviews

Carbon-neutral shipping with Shopify Planet
Carbon-neutral shipping on all orders